● Consultation & Support Services
o Drop-In Hour: 1:00 PM to 5:00
o Days: Monday - Thursday
● Crisis Services (24/7)
o Call 336.617.0469
Clients interested in our scheduled services must first complete a brief phone assessment with one of our clinicians. Please call 336.617.0469 to get started.
● Case Management
● Group Therapy
● Individual Therapy
● Psychiatric Services
Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (SAIOP)
Highlight of our SAIOP services:
● Adult group session 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
● Teen group session 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
● Transportation provided for group therapy sessions
● Daily meal/snack provided during group sessions
● Linking and referral to food, clothing housing and utility assistance
Open Arms Outreach Services
Open Arms Outreach advocates for the balanced and integrated emotional, social, and academic functioning of our diverse community. Guided by our commitment to diversity and social justice, Open Arms Outreach strives to create a safe and inclusive environment to enhance the quality of life in our community. We aim to reach every member of our community through specialized training which raises awareness, reduces stigma, addresses barriers, and promotes holistic wellness. For more information visit www.projectuplifted.org.
Trainings are offered by Open Arms staff and contractors are on an array of topics. Some commonly requested presentations are listed below or you can contact us to request a workshop tailored to your group.
1. Stress management
3. Helping students in distress
4. Working with challenging clients
5. Cultural Competency/Gender Sensitivity
6. Bullying “Standing up & Preventing”
7. Self Esteem and Body Image
Due to our need to balance outreach services with clinical demand, we encourage community members to provide at least one month’s advance notice when requesting a workshop or interview.
Thinking of starting your own mental health agency, we can help. We have assisted with the start up of multiple mental health agencies across the State including churches, independent practitioners and individuals with no previous background in mental health at all.
For More Information please call our office or contact: Garvey Presley, Founder/CEO GarveyPresley@OpenArmsTreatmentCenter.Com